Mega Air Fitness
Mega Air Fitness Hours
Fitness Classes - Tuesday 6.15pm - 6.55pm,
- Saturday 8.30am-9.10am,
What our clients are saying
"I did a fitness class with Tamara (that may be spelt wrong) today. She definitely pushes you to your limits whilist using inspiring words to keep you going! Just what I want in a fitness class! Thank you for a great start to my day. See you next time x "
Trampoline exercise is the most proven way of eliminating cellulite.
Rebounding on a trampoline is like pumping your body.
Pumping your body on the trampoline have some positive effects on the thyroid gland.
Rebounding helps stimulate the thyroid gland to start cleaning itself and the entire lymphatic system of stored fat, also in this case the targeted fat is cellulite.
Reduce Body Fat and Increase Muscle to Fat Ratio
Trampoline exercise is a quick way of building muscle and losing fat.
It firms legs, thighs, abdomen, arms and hips, increases agility, and improves sense of balance.
The gentle detoxification that occurs when you are rebounding encourages fat loss.
The best exersise in the world
- Increased Cardiovascular Conditioning: Studies of both sedentary, middle-aged women and highly trained athletes alike demonstrate a modest but significant improvement in cardiovascular fitness with regular, 30-minute trampoline workouts.
- Better Posture: The increased muscle strength which is associated with the regular use of a trampoline, particularly in the areas of the back and the stomach, means our muscles are better able to support the spine, which, in turn, can help to prevent – and even reverse – conditions commonly associated with poor posture.
- Better Bone Density: bouncing repeatedly puts bones under small amounts of stress sufficient to help them build themselves up to cope with that stress. This in turn reduces the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Increased Balance and Coordination: the action of bouncing while trying to maintain balance and coordinate bodily extremities calls on both sides of the body and even the brain to become engaged.
- Easy on the Joints: The action of using a trampoline helps to strengthen the tendons, ligaments and muscles around the joints, thus easing the pressure on the joints themselves.
- Stress Reduction: Rebounding can decrease stress hormones like cortisol, and increase endorphins which are your body’s feel-good chemicals. Also just the physical activity of bouncing and having so much fun can take your mind off your problems.
- Increased Leg Strength: Gymnastics coaches have been using trampolines for years to train athletes. In studies, participants who rebounded regularly saw a 30% leg strength increase in their legs.
- Pain Reduction: The gentle action of the trampoline – and the weightlessness achieved at the height of each bounce – can, in some cases, be beneficial in relieving the symptoms of common ailments such headaches, joint and back pain and arthritis.
- Improved lymphatic circulation: The short periods of weightlessness between periods of higher than average G forces that occur while bouncing actually helps the body get rid of toxins; physical activity and gravity effects are essential to the lymphatic system achieving this and both are more actively engaged when trampolining than with almost any other sport.
- Easier than traditional aerobic activities: An interesting study found that although the heart rates of sedentary women increased with increasing bounce rate, their rating of perceived exertion did not. This suggests that bouncing may feel easier and be more pleasurable to non-exercisers than other forms of cardiovascular exercise- which means anyone can have fun doing it!
- Can Be Done at ANY Age: There is no age limit with this exercise, it can be a fun family activity and is ideal for those of an older age as it provides a safe, gentle, no-impact exercise.. Rebounding is suitable for everyone and can be adjusted to your fitness level and can be done in the comfort of your home!